Founder at Vyas Consultants
Views:1961 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Senior Brand Manager - FMCG (6-9 yrs)
Key Responsibilities -
- Researching and monitoring consumer markets and identifying the potential areas of growth.
- Working with Key officials to implement Brand Vision, Mission and Goals. Support the overall brand growth within Indian market.
- Working on the New Product Development strategy with ideas as well as driving the marketing strategies across multiple channels.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Managing the PR agency on brand activation and implementations.
- Overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns and media buying
- Analyzing and experimenting with organic and paid acquisition channels to gauge the impact of each medium (content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, performance analysis)
- Produce valuable and engaging content on the website and blog that attracts and converts customers
- Evaluating consumer sentiments via focus groups and market research.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing the ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.