FMCG Lead Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:2193 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Senior Brand Manager - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Our client: A leading local FMCG company.
- You will be responsible for managing the budget and the profitability of the brand.
- Responsible for launching products, managing the promotions, campaigns activations etc. Lead the NPD strategy.
- Develop policies, procedures and reports which would help to achieve targeted objectives.
- Manage the advertising and media planning.
- Deep understanding about the market segmentation, consumer demands, negotiations etc. Build and maintain relations internally and externally.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in FMCG industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or similar field and MBA is plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communicator, planner, negotiator and innovator.
- Experience in marketing and advertising brands/products and able to read the market.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.