Executive Search - CEO at StarChase Executive Search
Views:2955 Applications:731 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Senior Brand Manager - Consumer OTC (7-10 yrs)
Primary Job Objective:
- To devise and implement proposed Marketing plans in line with the overall Marketing strategy for the brand, thereby enabling achievement of business objectives and targets.
- To create demand for the brand by implementing the proposed marketing initiatives, constantly engaging with internal stakeholders, trade partners & end consumers
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Sales Target & Market Share Achievement - Develop Marketing Strategy and implement proposed Marketing Plans to achieve the market share and top-line/ bottom-line objectives for the brand/ portfolio
- Develop & execute the annual brand plans and marketing mix in line with the overall Marketing strategy, thereby enabling achievement of brand objectives and growth targets.
- NPI Development/ Innovations - Analyze market research for qualitative / quantitative parameters to identify opportunities in brand portfolio and profitability, create a business case for innovations/ new brand/line extensions and entire project management for launch and post launch management as per stated business objective
- Develop, coordinate and execute creative and media campaigns for the brand in co-ordination with advertising & media agency.
- Ideation, planning & execution of retail visibility initiatives undertaken on the brand.
- Market Intelligence/ Data Analysis - Periodic analysis, evaluation & of data related to the brand & category to generate insights for brand/business. Maintain constant touch with the market to understand retail trends and competitor activities in order to observe and evaluate execution of plans vis-- -vis competition.
- Market Research - Understand research requirements and action market research and coordinate with research agencies to derive actionable insights on the brand.
- Monitor A&P spends of brand on periodic basis and ensure adherence with budget
Candidate profile required -
MBA Full time (2012) batch from Premier institutes (IIM equivalent) with minimum 5-7 years of solid Brand experience in Consumer FMCG with 1-2 years at least in managing OTC brands