Senior Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:1214 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:297
Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Durable/FMCG (6-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage brands profitably and New Product Development
- Identifying new business opportunities in the various categories handled by meeting consumers regularly and being aware of need gaps in the market and tapping those areas.
- Develop business plans for opportunities identified.
- Planning and Implementing the Go-To Market Plan
- Develop the category /brand strategy that delivers consumer loyalty and generates demand.
- Develop and execute category advertising and promotion campaigns with cost effective media mix to support brand objectives.
- Conduct regular researches to be updated about the consumer trends
- Should always have in-depth understanding of competition and their progresses through regular Market Visits and by means of Syndicated research tools like IMRB panel Data and AC Nielsen Retail Data.
- Brand Profitability
- Drive cost reduction projects to improve Margins
- Coordinate all category product initiatives through the entire value chain to ensure seamless execution and profitable growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.