Consultant at Grassik Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3532 Applications:1241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:447
Senior Brand Manager/Category Manager - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
- Executing planned marketing mix by proper planning and co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders - product mix, packaging, communication, trade initiatives to sustain / improve market shares and increase/ maintain brand equity
- Developing new marketing mix to sustain / improve market share - product / packaging / communication / distribution / media investments
- Identifying potential for geographical expansion / extension into other categories
- Understanding consumer needs and evolve new products to cater to their needs
- Increase gross margin of sku cost rationalization wherever possible
- Manage brands profitably and New Product Development
- Identifying new business opportunities in the various categories handled
- Interface with R&D, sales, manufacturing and finance for the portfolio. Advertising and media agencies are the critical external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities, development of relevant concepts, creation of product and developing marketing mix are essential facets which will enable successful addition to brand basket.
- To build a marketing plan to improve, brand health parameters such as awareness, imagery, quality perception, and get necessary budgets for the same.