HR Specialist at Adept Universe
Views:5505 Applications:663 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Senior Brand Manager/Brand Manager - FMCG/Pharma (3-10 yrs)
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Sales Target & Market Share Achievement Implement the proposed Marketing Plans to achieve the market share and top-line/ bottom-line objectives for the brand.
- Marketing Budget Management - Periodically (Annually / Quarterly / Monthly) monitor and utilize Marketing / Advertising budget as per the needs of the business and under the direction of Associate Director-OTC.
- Develop & execute the Marketing mix for the brand in line with the overall marketing strategy, thereby enabling achievement of brand objectives and growth targets.
- Plan & execute media campaigns/ATL promotion initiatives for the brand in co-ordination with Advertising & Media agency.
- Ideation, planning & control of all BTL activities & Sales Promotion initiatives undertaken on the brand.
- Market Intelligence - Maintain constant touch with the market to understand retail trends and competitor activities in order to observe and evaluate execution of plans vis-vis competition. Analysis, evaluation & presentation of all data related to the brand & category to gain insight of market realities.
- New Product Introduction Analyze market research for qualitative or quantitative parameters to identify opportunities in brand portfolio and profitability, by creating a business case and recommending product innovations, new brand/line extensions, seeking approvals and assisting in market launch in order to expand the brand portfolio, market share & profits.
- Product Life Cycle Management - Collaborate with stakeholders for introducing brand / line extensions in order to extend product life cycle.
- Provide necessary guidance & direction to the sales team for executing sales plans and sales promotion initiatives. Develop a rapport with the field force in order to obtain necessary feedback & insight of sales & distribution.
- Work in liaison with other internal organs like Sales, NPI, Packaging, R&D, Operations & Finance on various product management tasks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.