Senior Consultant at Outsized India Pvt Ltd
Views:419 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Banking Expert - Collections - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (15-30 yrs)
At Outsized, we match clients in financial services and management consulting to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects.
Our client is a Global Consulting Firm is carrying out a project for a leading private-sector bank in India. They are working towards setting up the entire collections model for the bank. The Bank already has an existing collections model in place, our client is extensively working towards modernising it for future use cases.
To support with this our client is looking to onboard a senior collections professional with prior experience in either setting up of collections, transformation of collections or experience of serving as Head of collections during their tenure.
Below summarises the roles and responsibilities of the expert:
- Work in tandem with the project team and provide expert advice on transforming the collection set-up for the bank
- Working with the consultant team and validating their course of action
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- Implementing recommended solutions and providing necessary assistance to the client during the implementation process
- Demonstrating effective communication skills and senior stakeholder management
Experience needed :
- 15+ years of experience as the Head of collections of a Bank or experience in setting up/transforming the collections department of a bank
- Prior experience in microfinance is a plus
This is a contractual opportunity and will be on an initial 12-month contract. The selected expert would be expected to dedicate approximately 40 hours per week to this project. This project is based out of Kolkata and can be carried out remotely.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.