Senior AVP - Presales Solution Leader - SME/Practitioner - Banking & Capital Markets (8-12 yrs)
SME and Practitioner, Banking and Capital Markets
Client is seeking a Subject Matter Expert and Practitioner, Banking and Capital Markets (BCM). This role will bring knowledge and experience of working with banking and financial services clients and building proposals, presentations and collateral, assist in authoring white papers, conducting industry research and providing pre-sales support. He/She will be responsible to help drive revenue growth and participate in customer interactions related to business development as well as service delivery. He/she will be work with other leaders within the company to provide best solutions that align with client's strategic priorities and drive high value growth within BCM client base through company's data-led approach.
- Pre-sales support: work with client partners, sales and service delivery teams to provide support across retail banking, credit cards, FinTech and capital markets segments. Provide assistance in growing revenue within new and existing accounts by developing new collateral, solution approach, proposals, presentation materials and participate in client presentations.
- Research and white paper development: conduct client specific as well industry research to devise strategic priorities for clients / industry segment, study trends and create related solution approaches. Develop / coauthor white papers along with other practice / service delivery leaders.
- Collateral development: fine-tune / update existing pitches and collaterals or build new ones based on industry trends and evolving solution stack.
About Clients Banking and Capital Markets
Client has significant presence within the BCM space with our industry specific data analytics and digital operations solutions. The overall practice is well-established, and the company has decided to aggressively expand presence in this ever-growing industry vertical. Considering our presence within the BCM segment through our existing data analytics and digital operations solutions, we have an established base that will enable us to rapidly expand our footprint in this market. The combination of our data-led approach, domain experience, and industry specific Generative AI solutions position us very strongly. We operate across different sub-verticals including retail and commercial banking, credit cards, commercial banking, asset management as well as wealth and retirement. With our increased focus in growing this market, we are looking to expand the team of senior leaders and practitioners who bring industry specific experience and ability to grow our digital operations solutions for different sub-vertical areas.
- Bachelor's degree minimum and preferably post-graduate degree or MBA
- At least 10 years of experience in the banking and financial services industry and understanding of business issues and drivers.
- Prior experience as a business analyst/SME within the banking and financial services industry
- Deep domain experience in at least 2 sub-vertical areas from retail banking, credit cards, commercial banking, wealth and retirement and asset management
- Broad understanding of capital markets, various entities involved, products and services as well as high level operational processes.
- Significant business development, program and delivery management experience
- Track record as an SME / pre-sales support personnel with demonstrated ability to help close complex outsourcing and transformation deals within the banking and financial services client base
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with BCM clients
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation, content development and participating in client presentations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Wide variety of BPO, technology and business consulting engagement experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of AI / ML concepts, promise of Generative AI and other digital transformation solutions.
- Experience collaborating with large, multi-location teams in a matrix structure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.