Candidate Researcher at Resource Solutions
Views:1974 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Audit Manager - Internal Audit/Risk & Governance - Bank (12-15 yrs)
About Standard Chartered:
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities :
- Act as a Team Member on assigned audit work involving [insert risk type covered by team/ geography] across the Group;
- Act as Team Leader and take responsibility for overseeing the planning and execution of the audit, maintaining the audit budget, including drafting of audit issues and the audit report.
- Ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines, and in line with GIA methodology standards.
- Clearly explain the risks and impact of issues identified during testing to GIA and business management
- Individuals may support in department wide exercises such as annual planning, risk assessment and training.
- Actively manage relationships with senior auditee management and stakeholders;
- Support GIA audit teams by providing product/country knowledge and expertise for their audits relating to the individual's area of expertise;
- To attend and present at formal committees and Group meetings on behalf of HOAs and SAMs, as required, e.g. Governance Committees and Country Non-Financial Risk Committees.
Skill Sets Required :
- 12+Years of experience in Internal Audit (Risk & Governance).
- Need to have experience in Regulatory Reporting.
- Need to have experience in Risk & Governance in business environment.
- Professional Audit Certification Required.
- Interested can reach me on 9701268568
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.