Direct Recruiter at Resource Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Views:2070 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Audit Manager - BFSI (6-14 yrs)
We are Hiring for Senior Audit Manager role for Bangalore Location.
- To act as a Team Member on assigned audit work involving infrastructure technologies across the Group;
- To act as Team Leader and take responsibility for overseeing the planning and execution of the audit, maintaining the audit budget, including drafting of audit issues and the audit report;
- To ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines, and in line with GIA methodology standards;
- To clearly explain the risks and impact of issues identified during testing to GIA and business management
- The individual may support in department-wide exercises such as annual planning, risk assessment and training.
- To actively manage relationships with senior auditee management and stakeholders;
- To support GIA audit teams by providing product/country knowledge and expertise for their audits relating to the individual's area of expertise;
- To provide ongoing continuous monitoring support to Heads of Audit (HOAs) and Senior Audit Managers (SAMs) in respect of the business and raise issues and observations outside of formal audit work to expedite rectification of control weaknesses; and
- To attend and present at formal committees and Group meetings on behalf of HOAs and SAMs, as required, e.g. Governance Committees and Country Non-Financial Risk Committees.
- Issue validation: Ensure that all audit issue action plans agreed during audit fieldwork are tracked through to completion in accordance with methodology requirements
- Experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment;
- Professional audit certification preferred, e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, Cloud technologies, Data Analytics and relevant technical/infrastructure specialised certification.