Research Associate at Antal International Network
Views:2147 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Assurance/Fund Accounting - CA - Big4 (1-5 yrs)
Opening for Sr. Assurance with a Big 4 for Bangalore location.
- Only Qualified CA can apply.
- Post-qualification experience from mid sized CA firm's to Big 4 audit background.
Position No. 1 : Fund Accounting
- Experience in Fund Accounting post qualification.
- Experience in asset management, NAV, Derivatives, Hedge Fund Accounting.
- Minimum 6 months experience in Fund Accounting for Senior Assurance and 3.5 to 5 years for Asst. Manager
- CA/ACCA/CPA Qualified.
Position No. 2 Details:
Department : Assurance
Reporting to : Managers (as appropriate)
Location : Bangalore
- As a senior, you are required to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global shared services team serving that client.
- The role requires technical knowledge of audit and accounting standards and strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and leadership skills. Seniors work on increasingly challenge engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio.
- Seniors typically manage small teams comprising Associates, Advanced Associates and Lead Associates.
- The role will be the blended experience of firm's domestic and multinational clients for CA's who will like to gain exposure to IFRS/ ISA- s/ multinational companies whilst retaining domestic client experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Technical Competencies / Skills required:
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISA's an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills: able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
Experience, qualifications and attributes:
- Chartered Accountant
- 0.6 to 5 years post-qualification experience from mid sized to Big 4 audit background.
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
- Attention to detail
If interested, please contact below:
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 (80) 60660164 (Direct)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.