Senior Associate - US Global Mobility Services - Big4 (2-6 yrs)
Big 4 hiring for US Global Mobility Services at Senior Associate Level
Roles and responsibilities
- Prepare and review miscellaneous tax, payroll, and international assignment cost projection calculations
- Prepare and Review tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriate employees
- Apply technical expertise in tax compliance, compensation, global equity, and employment tax engagements to identify and consult on tax issues.
- Participate, or possibly lead projects, in expatriate tax, foreign national tax returns, mobility program support, global compensation review, global pensions, and payroll.
- Report to the engagement Manager(s) or Senior Manager(s) and assist in leading the overall engagement coordination as well as provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- Assist in conducting tax research relating to expatriate employees
- Research tax theory and positions, and applying them to specific client needs
- Draft correspondence with IRS or state taxing authorities in relation to tax notices and/or audits for expatriates
- Review U.S. payroll reporting, withholding for wages paid to expatriate employees for accuracy including annual compensation statements
- Train New joiners on expatriate taxation.
Apart from it we are looking for who having sound working experience in TEQ, Dual Status Returns, Non Resident Returns