Senior Associate - UK Corporate Tax Compliance & Tax Accounting (3-10 yrs)
Senior Associate position in the UK Corporate Tax team with subject matter expertise in UK Corporate Tax Compliance and Tax Accounting Industry.
Experience in Real Estate and/or Private Equity would be advantageous.
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION
- Responsible for preparation and first review of tax computations (and tax provisions where in scope) for a portfolio of computations (the size of the portfolio will be complexity dependent), delivering a high-quality product within the agreed time frames.
- Provide day to day support to Assistant Managers and Managers to assist with the delivery of tax computations and client service.
- Raise appropriate information requests to gather outstanding data from clients.
- Draft client correspondence documents (emails, letters, reports etc.) at relevant points throughout the compliance cycle. Participating in telephone calls with clients,
- Supervising and training junior staff members on basic tax technical and tax compliance process matters.
- Performing other tax compliance related activities as and when required. Job Requirements Mandatory Skills
- Degree from reputable university with excellent academic result, majoring Accounting, Finance or a similar field.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in UK Corporate Tax Compliance with at least 1 year in a review role.
- Experience in doing tax accounting work under FRS102, FRS101 and IFRS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including MS Outlook and Excel
- Must have strong English communication skills (CEFR Level of B1 or higher).
- CA, ACCA, ACA, ICAI and/or ATT / CTA qualification would be an advantage.
Call on 9930444138