Senior Associate - UK Corporate Tax Compliance & Tax Accounting (3-10 yrs)
Senior Associate position in the UK Corporate Tax team with subject matter expertise in UK Corporate Tax Compliance and Tax Accounting Industry.
Experience in Real Estate and/or Private Equity would be advantageous.
MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION
- Responsible for preparation and first review of tax computations (and tax provisions where in scope) for a portfolio of computations (the size of the portfolio will be complexity dependent), delivering a high-quality product within the agreed time frames.
- Provide day to day support to Assistant Managers and Managers to assist with the delivery of tax computations and client service.
- Raise appropriate information requests to gather outstanding data from clients.
- Draft client correspondence documents (emails, letters, reports etc.) at relevant points throughout the compliance cycle. Participating in telephone calls with clients,
- Supervising and training junior staff members on basic tax technical and tax compliance process matters.
- Performing other tax compliance related activities as and when required. Job Requirements Mandatory Skills
- Degree from reputable university with excellent academic result, majoring Accounting, Finance or a similar field.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in UK Corporate Tax Compliance with at least 1 year in a review role.
- Experience in doing tax accounting work under FRS102, FRS101 and IFRS.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including MS Outlook and Excel
- Must have strong English communication skills (CEFR Level of B1 or higher).
- CA, ACCA, ACA, ICAI and/or ATT / CTA qualification would be an advantage.
Call on 9930444138
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.