Partner at Stellar Conseil
Views:347 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Associate - Transfer Pricing - CA Consultancy Firm - CA (0-2 yrs)
Senior Associate - Transfer Pricing - Ahmedabad - CA Consultancy - CA
1. Thorough understanding of Transfer pricing as a concept and TP law in India.
2. Should be in a position to identify areas for discussion with Seniors / clients.
3. Handling assessments and appeals relating to Transfer Pricing officer / DRP and drafting of submissions
4. Independently carrying out detailed search on the databases (Prowess, Capitoline, etc.).
5. Maintain data controls of research papers and conduct hygiene checks on regular intervals. Prepare service summary.
6. Preparing Accept/ Reject matrix by reviewing the business descriptions from the databases, websites, etc, and preparing the draft comparable.
7. Preparation of Form 3CEBs and Transfer Pricing Documentation Reports.
8. Independent handling of Tax Audit of MNCs u/s 44Ab of the Act.
9. Calculation of margins of the comparable companies selected by the TPO during assessment. Preparing multiple comparable sets based on various quantitative filters such as RPT, turnover, employee costs, etc.
10. Understanding client requirement from Client/Principals and gearing up to deliver by way of the following: Analyzing available information & prepare checklist to acquire necessary data/documents from client
11. Undertaking comprehensive reviews of business operations to identify tax planning opportunities as well as compliance gaps. Administer all direct tax processes and compliance, including corporate tax, transfer pricing, financials related certifications, fringe benefit tax, withholding tax etc.
12. Researching & scrutinizing all aspects of the assignment with the team to ideate and provide optimal solutions while involving Articles in data research for working on the base report of the assignment.
13. Preparing submissions and replies to be filed with the tax office (both tax and transfer pricing)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.