HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:2949 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate To Director - Business Tax - BFS (2-20 yrs)
US business tax 1065 /1120 Sr associate to Director
work location: Bangalore and Cochin
The individual hired into the role of Senior/AM at Business Tax services would be responsible for the below:
Roles and responsibilities
- The Tax Senior/AM is responsible for reviewing trust, partnership, and corporate tax returns, preparing complex tax returns; and assisting in reporting and MIS activities.
- Support Service implementations from start to finish (planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects).
- Supervise and train staff and New Joiners on tax projects.
- Conduct Quality Reviews of returns prepared by staff.
- Proactively interact with key client engagement team to gather information and resolve tax-related problems
- Gain an understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
Behavioral/team skills :
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and advisory skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in fast-moving and demanding environment.
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking, and team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (including strong presentation skills).
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in excel, word and powerpoint).
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong training, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.