Senior Associate - Technical Training - Soutioning/Strategy - Big4 (10-12 yrs)
Purely a Soutioning/Strategy role in Technical training, building road map, understanding technical training requirements. Good technical background . stakeholder management. curriculum designing
Position Requirements :
- To qualify the requests for technology upskilling support through identifying core business problems then assessing, planning, designing, developing and implementing the learning solution programmes for the organization.
- Creating bespoke programmes for technology driven learning requests that align with design and delivery methodologies.
- Leveraging multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with managers within the business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are met and L&D are providing a measurable partnership that adds value.
- Defining measurement strategies that link the L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment
- Be the technology SME for the L&D team accountable for providing expert insights, market technology trends and best practices in technology upskilling practices from external organizations.
- Understand the future technology trends (legacy skills vs. fit for future skills) and consult with business to drive investment in learning in focused areas.
- Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers on the preferred supplier list for delivery of technology learning products.
What You Will Need :
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of key concepts related to Learning and Development
- Have strong analytical, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality in service
- Have project management experience in terms of the entire project life cycle
- Have strong business acumen, with an ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Be able to design curriculums based on the inputs received from technical teams pertaining to the respective business
- Should be able to come up with various metrices to define the capability roadmap pertaining to each business.
- Should have an analytical mind and be able to design and articulate learning-reports of the business and based on that plan the learning interventions.
- Should be high on energy, go getter and work out creative and smart ways to get closure.
- MBA/MS degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in technical consulting space and an overall experience of 10+ years in L&D (technology training space).
- Technology training certifications would be an added advantage
- Prior exposure to working in an engineering/technology organization involved in technology training space is a must
- Good understanding of functional L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness education or training
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.