Researcher at Amethyst Partners
Views:3829 Applications:630 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:485
Senior Associate/Supervisor/AVP/VP/SVP - Fund Accounting - Hedge Funds/Private Equity/Alternative Investments (4-20 yrs)
Fund Accounting - Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Alternative Investments (4 - 20 yrs)
Key Words: Fund Accounting, Accounting, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Alternative Investment, Alternative Funds, NAV Calculation
Good career progression opportunities in a global fund administration platform. Our client is expanding fast in the region and they are looking for Fund Accountants across level, with NAV calculation experience in Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Real Estates and/or other Alternative Investment funds.
- Preparation / Review of Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations, financial statements, and associated reports for fund managers
- Performing and monitoring of the administration of services, ensuring timely delivery of daily, weekly and monthly deliverables
- Supervisor and above level will also be in-charge of training and coaching of junior team members
- For Hedge Fund Accountants - able to demonstrate strong technical and product understanding of various fund structure, including standalone, master-feeder and/or fund-of-funds. Good experience in end-to-end NAV calculations, including allocation, distribution, performance fee calculations. Good MS Excel skills. Knowledge of Geneva or other software is an added advantage.
- For Private Equity / Real Estate Fund Accountants - able to demonstrate strong technical and product understanding of various fund structure. Good experience in end-to-end NAV calculations, including allocation, distribution, waterfall, clawback, performance fee calculations. Good MS Excel skills. Knowledge of Investran, eFront, or other software is an added advantage.
- For VP/SVP level - At least 15 - 20 years of relevant experience, with leadership experience in managing big team of up to 50 - 80 pax. Good communication skill is essential.
- For Supervisor/AVP level - At least 7 - 15 years of relevant experience.
- For Senior Associate level - At least 4 - 6 years of relevant experience.