HR Recruiter at Adept Global
Views:230 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Senior Associate - Structured Finance - LLB/LLM (5-8 yrs)
Sr. Associate Structured Finance
Responsible for leading or supporting partners in key transactions.
To be a key player in transactions and manage clients for the organization.
Internal: Supporting & providing information to managing partner, partners, co-workers, and subordinates.
External: Representing the organization to clients and other external sources.
Job Responsibilities -
- Legal and Compliance team and looking for professionals with sound knowledge and experience in Private Equity, Acquisitions and NCD Financing mandates.
- To understand and advise the teams on the compliance as required under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code), Regulations and various circulars issued by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) therein.
- Compliance with respect to circular dated January 16, 2018 wherein disclosures are required to be made to IBBI within 3 days of appointment of various professionals by IRP/RP.
- Compliances with respect to circular dated June 12, 2018 wherein disclosures are required to be made within 7 days of RP/IRP demitting the office.
- Maintaining monthly MIS of such reporting and disclosures to IBBI/ Insolvency Professional Agency (IPA).
- Monthly reporting to IBBI relating to fraudulent, preferential, undervalued and extortionate transactions under sections 43 to 51 and section 66 of the Code.
- Replying to the emails addressed by the IBBI/IPA/any other authority (if any) on queries raised or seeking various information from the Insolvency Professional.
- To inform the teams about such timely compliances and ensure that the teams comply with the deadline as required under the Code, Regulations and circulars.
- To advise team and ensure compliances as may be required under Companies Act, Labour Laws/ any other laws as may be applicable.
- To co-ordinate with IBBI/IPA/any other relevant authority to such compliances.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Legal degree (LLB/LLM) with at least 5 - 7 years post qualification experience, with a focus on Capital Markets.
- Bar admission
- An ability to work within a team in an open-plan and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on multi-jurisdictional matters.