Consultant - Banking and Financial Services at Michael Page
Views:9498 Applications:761 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:760
Senior Associate - Structured Finance (2-6 yrs)
- Possess 2-6 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. structured finance products, deal execution desks, financial modelling.
- Ability to structure, discuss the deal contours with the relevant business team, capital market team and execute the transactions to meet the client's complex financing requirements (end to end) within the purview of business and regulatory requirements.
- Developing a working understanding of law and regulations to appreciate and negotiate complex legal documents (Working knowledge in this regard will be an advantage)
- Should be brilliant with numbers, analyzing financial statements, interpreting data and solving problems and at the same time be able to build business relationships, talk to various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts), get work done by various people
- Well versed in MS Excel and other financial modelling tools - knowledge of VBA will be an additional advantage
- Possess a good eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Think strategically - convey as much in stakeholder conversations and also aid in thought leadership within the team
- Willing to go out of her / his way to forge relationships
- Have demonstrated acumen and intent through excellent academic record (minimum qualification - MBA in finance/CA)