Senior Associate - Strategy Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-10 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are recruiting for our client, a top-tier global management consulting firm.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
As a Sr. Associate, you will work on varied projects across topics and industries. You will be responsible for analyzing problems, discovering insights, delivering recommendations, and making change happen for our clients. Your work will help transform businesses, governments, and society.
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, much of it performed at client sites. Projects can vary in length, size, and location, depending on the client's challenge. Because clients operate in different geographies, there is considerable travel involved. You will be exposed to various types of work streams, from gathering and analyzing data to formulating hypotheses and delivering recommendations. And you will have the chance to interact with senior clients.
PROFILE OF CANDIDATES:
We seek passionate, open-minded individuals with a wide range of academic backgrounds, work experiences, perspectives, thinking styles, and expertise. Many talented professionals without business backgrounds are free to apply.
- MBA or a Master's Degree from a Top University
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience at a top management consulting firm; strategy experience at non-consulting firms, leadership experience at start-ups
- Strong career progression within an organization or industry
- Hands-on experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Structured thinking
- Strong written and spoken communication
- All applicants are required to fill out this application form (You will be redirected to the company page). (Takes about 5 minutes to complete. Keep CV ready)
- There will be a screening call along with a Skype interview
- Once screened, shortlisted candidates will have a short tele-interview followed by a series of case interviews.