Consultant at Aquis Search
Views:352 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Associate/Senior Legal Counsel - Contract Management - Technology Firm (5-10 yrs)
Senior Legal Counsel - Contract Management - Technology Company - Bangalore
- Here is an opportunity to join the legal centre of excellence of a leading multinational technology company as a Senior Legal Associate in Bangalore India.
- This is a new team that is being built in the region with India at the forefront of it's business.
- This role will revolve around contract creation, negotiation, and review, as well as providing advice and counsel on legal, compliance and business transactions, including risk analysis and reward, and presenting options and opportunities where required.
- This position is also expected to handle substantial litigation matters and to oversee and supervise external counsels in an effective manner.
- LLB and admission to practice along with Qualification as a Company Secretary
- 5-8 years PQE in commercial lawyer
- High volume of complex technology contracts, sales and partnering agreements, vendor and supplier agreements experience
- Litigation and govt procurement experience is highly desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.