Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:191 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Senior Associate - Project Finance/Corporate Finance/Financial Modelling - IIM/FMS/IIFT/IIT/MDI/SP Jain/ISB/XLRI (4-5 yrs)
Full time MBA from - IIT - Delhi/Mumbai, FMS Delhi, IIFT Delhi/Kolkata, IIM (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Indore, Shilong), MDI Gurgaon, SP Jain Mumbai, ISB Hyderabad, XLRI Jamshedpur.
Job Responsibility :
- Deliver high quality work under guidance of the respective team lead, in following areas in order to meet project requirements and at the same time, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the deliverables:
- Co-ordinate with the transaction teams to support on-ground development of a project. This would include close interaction with the working level team members of the client and other stakeholders in the project like off-takers, lenders, etc.
- Develop understanding of the commercial and contractual implications under various contracts, specifically for Project Financing
- Develop knowledge about high-end, complex financial models by analyzing key business drivers and conducting scenario and sensitivity analysis in order to ensure compliance with project documents and applicable accounting & taxation principles
- Support in design and development of best solutions for clients by gathering information and conducting analysis
- Prepare reports, information memoranda, summary and presentations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.