Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:10699 Applications:2473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Senior Associate - Private Equity & Investment Banking - CA/CFA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (0-4 yrs)
We are currently looking for investment banking and private equity professionals to join our India team based in New Delhi. With exposure to both investment banking and capital markets, we believe this is an exciting opportunity for professionals looking to grow with a fast-growing UK merchant bank.
Candidate Profile :
- Master's Degree from top tier-1 college with over 3-5+ years of work experience which may include strategy /management consulting, private equity, investment banking.
- Qualified CA/CFA are preferred
- Highly proficient in creating investment memorandums, management presentations, teasers, company profile, due diligence decks.
- Strong exposure to financial markets with expertise in creating financial models-M&A, LBO, Valuations-Relative/DCF, Return analysis.
- Knowledge of using research databases
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about new industries and business models
- Good MS PowerPoint skills for creating creative investment presentations and pitch decks.
- High-EQ team player with strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Exposure to live deal process from origination to deal closing.
- Fluency in constructing complex financial models
- Report to partner/principal while being an active part of a deal team.
- Interact on a daily basis with the leadership team seeking creative ways in our investment initiatives
- Pro-actively identify and analyze investment opportunities
- Work closely with our PE firm partners, advancing our joint priorities on acquisitions and portfolio value creation Participate as a member of the team in setting our firm goals and strategy