CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:3280 Applications:897 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Senior Associate - Private Equity - BFSI (5-7 yrs)
Seeking BD People for a leading risk Consulting Fortune 200 Professional Services Company, Should have knowledge of Private Equity, M&A and OR Investment Banking
- Work directly with senior professionals across the deal value chain i. e. sourcing, deal diligence, and portfolio management
- Act as an advisor to clients on new deals, managing portfolio and implementing best practices
- Guide the internal team to conduct quantitative as well as qualitative analysis for clients. Some of these analyses include industry research, company profiles, comparable valuation, competitive landscaping, financial modeling, LBO analysis etc.
- Define the scope of engagements, manage timelines, and ensure timely delivery
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
Managing Client Relationships:
- Retain and expand existing client relationships by increasing integration
Team Management and Leadership:
- Work closely with New Associates and guide them on the day- to- day project management and delivery
- Mentor, train and develop the Associates and Analysts
- Effectively manage team issues
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and an analytical ability
- Commitment and ownership
- Prior experience across various asset classes
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet client-driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and oral).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.