HR Recruiter at Renous consulting
Views:952 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Senior Associate/Principal - Impact Fund - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing an investment pipeline of potential impact investees through industry and market research.
- Screening, shortlisting, and engaging with companies to create a viable investment pipeline.
- Conducting due diligence, negotiation, and legal documentation for investment deals.
- Creating detailed financial models and projections for decision-making in the
- Pre-Investment Committee and Investment Committee.
- Participating in investment negotiations and transaction structuring.
- Monitoring the portfolio companies and maintaining relations with investees.
- Supporting investment portfolio management and reviewing financial and social performance.
- Identifying and providing non-financial support to the investee companies.
Job Requirements :
- MBA/CA/CFA or equivalent qualification.
- 5-10 years' experience in private equity/venture capital/Impact fund/Investment Banking.
- Proven track record of successfully closing investment deals and exits.
- Prior exposure to social/impact investing will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and financial modeling skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passion for social/development impact using business models.
- Willingness to travel regularly and work effectively across international cultures.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.