Recruiter at Present LLP
Views:310 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Associate/Principal Associate - Legal - LLB/LLM (4-7 yrs)
- We are looking for a Senior Associate/Principal Associate with a minimum experience of about 4/7 years at a reputed law firm with work dynamics wrt projects/project finance/real estate.
- The candidate should be well versed with an end to end projects/finance based transaction related mandate.
- Strong drafting skills, negotiations of documents and due diligence particularly in infrastructure and real estate sector would be preferred.
- To work on a broad array of transactions including project & structured finance, debt financing and restructuring.
- Will be required to work on a broad array of assignments which will include non-transactional and well as transactional work.
- Should have deep knowledge of project finance/ structured finance and PPP principles and their application in the Indian context, and shall have a track record of closing successful transactions in these areas, ideally as lead.
- The role also requires getting involved in growth of the practice and marketing initiatives. This is an opportunity for those interested in leadership roles in the future and to build a long-term career with one of the best legal law firms in the country.
Desired candidate profile:
1. LL.B or LL.M from a premium institution and experience in similar capacity with a good law firm/ bank/ financial institution.
2. 4-7 years of relevant experience of financing in various sectors (particularly project financing or PPA), including hands on experience in each of the following:
- Drafting and negotiating complex term sheets and finance documentation and related documents, and an ability to draft and work with bespoke documents and structures etc.
- Due diligence of companies, project documents and clearances and title search on the property offered as security.
- Drafting of legal opinion and other related transaction documents.
- Drafting of offer document, debenture trust deed and other related documents for private placement of listed debentures.
3. Excellent drafting, communication and inter personal skills with good understanding of laws and clarity of procedures.
4. Good at team work and time management.
5. Service oriented and driven to deliver to clients with the ability to work under pressure.
6. Determined to personal, team and firm development and success.
7. Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Managing multiple transactions from engagement to completion, including supervising and coordinating other junior team members.
- Developing and demonstrating resilience and autonomy whilst maintaining the highest levels of client care and standards, taking responsibility for calling on your seniors for supervision and guidance where appropriate.
- Initiating, developing and maintaining client relationships through, amongst other things, networking, targeted business development initiatives and assisting with formal responses to requests for proposals
- Developing familiarity with likely issues and challenges and demonstrating an ability to manage all aspects of the transaction to "get the deal done"
Offered salary- 12- 15 lpa