Senior Consultant at ArCent Global
Views:575 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Senior Associate/Principal Associate - Corporate Law - M&A & PE Transactions (4-9 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: LK&S Attorneys
- Industries: Security / Law Enforcement
- Company Type: Other
- Headquarter Location: Delhi
- Nature of Offering: Other
- Founding Year: 1985
- No of Employees: 51-200
We are a 15 year young recruitment firm named "ArCent", based at Delhi, but delivering globally.
One of our client is an ISO 27001:2013 certified integrated law firm, founded around 1985. Have clients from over 45 countries around the world. Have about 750 employees with offices in about 7 cities in India. Apart from being strongly established in 'Tax', they are now excelling in services in 'Corporate Law' area and hence hiring a "Sr Associate / Principle Associate", for their Delhi office.
The 'General Corporate' practice at the firm handles the entire corporate life cycle of a company starting from advice on entry strategy, incorporation and structuring, commercial contracts and regulatory compliances to corporate governance and mechanisms for transparency and accountability, including POSH compliances . The focus of the team is to ensure companies that are legally compliant and foresee potential areas of risks in the future and provide timely advice. Their strength is in areas of JVs, M&A, PE funding, outbound and inbound investment and policy interpretation and advice on regulations like foreign investment & Reserve Bank. This practice provides advice on company law, Foreign Exchange Management Act and Legal Metrology, commercial agreements, technology licensing and enforceability and validity of contracts, contract management, compliance audit, conducting training and awareness programs for entities at senior levels on various aspects of law, ensuring transactions and documentation are compliant and efficient from the taxation, corporate and regulatory perspectives.
This corporate and commercial law practice focuses on industries like aviation, automotive, agri-based industries, commodity trading, education, electronics, employee and labour laws, e-waste regulations, food safety standards, restructuring, retail and franchise including luxury items and e-commerce, power, telecommunications, manufacturing and PE & VC services.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS VACANCY OF "SR ASSOCIATE / PRINCIPLE ASSOCIATE",
1. The incumbent needs to be a graduate from a good law college
2. Must have experience of having worked with known law firms.
3. At least 4 years, must have been in M&As &PE transactions
4. 70% of his/her role experiences must have been in 'transactions' (E.g. PEs, JVs, shareholders agreements) & not 'advisory'.
THE ROLE - The incumbent will handle M&A&PE Transactions for various corporate clients.
KINDLY APPLY ONLY IF:
1. You are an LLB from a good college and have worked in a renowned law firms
2. At least 70% of your experience has been in law firms.
3. At least 70% if your role has been in corporate laws.
4. At least 70% if your role has been in M&As. & PE Transactions
5. At least 70% if your role has been in 'transactions' & not advisory role.
6. Willing to work from the office at South Delhi.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.