HR Consultant at Penguin International
Views:2470 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Associate - Pricing Assurance Practice - IIM/FMS/XLRI/ISB/MDI (2-6 yrs)
Opening For SA - Pricing
Client is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, It counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
Through its practical consulting, original research and industry resource services, They helps clients maximize value from internal transformations, shared services, outsourcing and blended model strategies. Established in 1991, It serves users of global services, providers of services, country organizations and private equity firms, in six continents across all industry categories.
Job Overview :
- This role is part of the Pricing Assurance practice, which assists buyers and service providers with pricing decisions in outsourcing arrangements. On the buy-side, the practice advises buyers on optimizing their sourcing spend by providing fair market price comparables for outsourced services, by understanding the delivery cost structures, and by rationalizing their IT-BPO portfolio.
- On the supply-side, the practice helps providers by providing price benchmarks vis-a-vis peers, identifying improvement opportunities in their delivery capabilities, understanding competitive operations and, and improving win-rates in outsourcing deals.
- The individual should have the capability to deliver analysis and advice to blue chip clients through written deliverables, consulting, client inquiry, and other deliverables.
- The candidate must be able to analyze, write, participate actively in the sales cycle, consult, present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop complex and compelling scenarios, and work with clients solving strategic outsourcing issues.
- Strong Analytical skills and problem-solving ability underpins this role, as Pricing of complex deals has many moving parts.
- Manage multiple initiatives from business development to client delivery
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through live engagements, interviews, and secondary research (as needed)
- Communicate and interact with senior stakeholders in major outsourcing service providers and recipients of global services, to address their pricing related issues
- Develop a strong external reputation based on quality of work and insights delivered to clients, as well as by conducting webinars and publishing top quality whitepaper / viewpoints & blogs
- Collaborate with analysts across the company to deliver on projects for clients
- Work closely with sales team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of strategic sourcing and operations
- Support team activities and take an active role in the professional development, growth and mentoring of his/her team members
Education and Experience :
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards.
This person should have 4 to 6 years of experience in one of the following :
- Global sourcing advisory firms
- Global sourcing focused teams within management consulting firms
- Solution design / Price to win / Bid management teams within Tier 1 IT/BPO service providers
- Solution / commercial teams within GICs of large global corporations
- Ability to understand market trends in outsourcing, shared services, and/or off-shoring industry
- Desirable to have exposure to pricing and solution constructs of outsourcing services in multiple areas (e.g. BPO, IT ADM, IT Infrastructure etc.)
- Desirable to have exposure to Automation and next-generation delivery models
- Strong client presence and presentation skills
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a premium school
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.