Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:5820 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Associate - Market Research - Real Estate Industry (2-6 yrs)
As a Sr.Associate - Market Research , you will join a growing team of professionals focused on sourcing and grooming the top prospects in this exciting industry. You will use your knowledge of the space and lead generation experience to identify the key stakeholders for each project and company you source. You will quickly develop an understanding of the needs of the industry to better target potential sales opportunities.
- Working as an individual contributor who will work closely with the Market Research Manager to generate verifiable Leads for Cityzenith Smart World Pro solution in the Smart Cities, AEC, CRE, and Institutional Campus industries.
- Research and identify key decision-makers within target companies/ industries and identify project opportunities.
- Create templates and manage targeted email campaigns to introduce Cityzenith and Smart World Pro Digital Twin technology platform to key stakeholders, gaining their interest and booking (online) meetings with company Business Development Manager(s).
- Produce ten (10) qualified Leads per week, per geographic region. Develop coverage plan and performance benchmarks for team.
- Gather Account/ Opportunity (project) information and update company CRM (Salesforce) in a detailed and timely manner.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients using company provided processes and LeadGEN marketing tools. Demonstrate creativity and industry domain knowledge in carrying out all duties of position.
- 3+ years experience as a Research Associates
- Familiarity with Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC), Commercial Real Estate tech (CRE tech), BIM Smart Cities or general knowledge of the building industry preferred..
Adept in tools like:
- Email marketing tools: Yesware, Campaigner.com, Mailchimp, Eloqua.
- Social Media management tool
- CRM- Salesforce | Website monitoring - Google Analytics.
- Database tools- Discover.org, Hoovers, Jigsaw, OneSource, Zoominfo, Avention, Kompass, Inc500, Lead411.com, Hoovers, Bloomberg etc.
- MS Office, Google G Suite
- Fast-paced learner, able to adapt to new systems and paradigms quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic approach, sales-focused decision making
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Sound technical knowledge
- Flexible and detail oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.