Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:429 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Associate/Manager - Transfer Pricing - Tax Advisory Firm - CA (1-6 yrs)
Transfer Pricing - Senior Associate ( Manager) - Leading Tax Advisory Firm
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services. Serve as business advisor to clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
Client Delivery :
- Advising and assisting in transfer pricing planning and strategy for various clients
- Undertaking detailed industry analysis/overviews, functional/economic/financial/ accounting and benchmarking analysis using various Indian and global databases and prepare detailed reports
- Preparing documentation including Master File and CbCR
- Issuing CA Certificate in Form No. 3CEB
- Representing and handling assessments and appeals relating to Transfer Pricing with appropriate strategy
- Participating in APA process including during negotiations.
BD Support :
- Draft & prepare proposals & pitch presentations. Evaluate potential business acquisition areas. Assist principal/partners in preparing strong pitching ground to acquire new business.
- Identify leads from external & existing clients. Grow industrial knowledge and scope to enhance services to existing clients.
- Draft engagement letters accurately. Take care of the end to end invoicing process including follow ups for outstanding's & tracking payment status.
Research & Technical Opinions :
- Execute an exhaustive research for the clients in line with their expectations. Ensure usage of all tools (External market data/internal portals) to generate effective research.
- Undergo regular technical trainings/ knowledge sharing session within team to deliver effectively as well as efficiently.
People & Team Management :
- Conduct regular connect sessions with team to identify areas of interest & expertise. Ensure task are equally & fairly allotted to the team.
- Design coaching programs to groom Team members.
Knowledge Management :
- Regularly update Knowledge management database with new updates. Share industry updates with the team and encourage sharing of best practices within team and across teams.
- Develop content for networking in external events & seminars. Share knowledge acquired from external forums with team members. Develops industry/ business and sector knowledge.
Brand Management :
- Representing & endorsing firm's expertise and scope of service at various external forums. Interacting with peers and building a high-quality network in the industry.
- Publishing articles& research papers on regular basis. Sharing knowledge and learning at external forums to increase visibility and credibility.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Fully qualified CAs only with TP and some Corp. DT experience.
- 1 to 6 years of experience in TP practice.
- Passion to work in direct tax field. Good understanding of tax laws.
- Candidates with some experience in Corp. and International DT in addition to TP preferred.
- Good command over MS Excel - can use formulas and comfortable with computations
- Strong interpersonal skills (ability to liaise at all levels). Ability to communicate and interact with clients
- An energetic and innovative individual with entrepreneurial attitude and strong business acumen.
- Financial analysis and modelling skills with excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Stress resilient with ability to handle multiple simultaneous priorities
- Ability to work cooperatively as well as independently under pressure with close attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully adapt to changing priorities.
- Immediate joiners preferred.
- Industry candidates with prior experience in Consulting in TP can also be considered.