Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:20892 Applications:2707 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Senior Associate/Manager - Strategy Team - Consumer & Retail Sector - Big4 (3-9 yrs)
- Work with private equity and corporate clients, advising on commercial due diligence, market entry strategy, growth strategy and business planning / feasibility studies.
- Delivering challenging engagements for some of the largest PEs and corporates in India
- Project management from project documentation, team formation to project delivery
- Research the client organization and industry; interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders
- Support the origination process through the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, and engagement proposals etc.
- Advise corporates on partner/acquisition target search, formulation of entry strategy, market assessment, financial viability of the business and preparation of implementation roadmap
- Advise PE and strategic investors on business/commercial due diligence related to stake acquisition and divestment and in assessment of pre-merger synergies
- Provided fund raising assistance to start-ups and growing businesses by developing business plan and IM
- Contribute in building thought leadership on specific relevant industry themes
- Work on projects that would involve market assessment, financial projections and analysis
- Undertake project sub modules, largely independently and guide analysts and associates on their work streams
- Conduct primary research, expert calls/discussions, for collecting market insights and information.
Key skills - Develop acquisition rationale, market and company projections, industry benchmarking, review of business plan, sensitivity analysis, financial impact of operations consolidation
- Mentoring a team of junior resources to support the delivery of engagements and play a key role in their learning and development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.