Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:11100 Applications:1690 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Senior Associate/Manager - Strategy Team - Consumer & Retail Sector - Big4 (3-9 yrs)
- Work with private equity and corporate clients, advising on commercial due diligence, market entry strategy, growth strategy and business planning / feasibility studies.
- Delivering challenging engagements for some of the largest PEs and corporates in India
- Project management from project documentation, team formation to project delivery
- Research the client organization and industry; interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders
- Support the origination process through the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, and engagement proposals etc.
- Advise corporates on partner/acquisition target search, formulation of entry strategy, market assessment, financial viability of the business and preparation of implementation roadmap
- Advise PE and strategic investors on business/commercial due diligence related to stake acquisition and divestment and in assessment of pre-merger synergies
- Provided fund raising assistance to start-ups and growing businesses by developing business plan and IM
- Contribute in building thought leadership on specific relevant industry themes
- Work on projects that would involve market assessment, financial projections and analysis
- Undertake project sub modules, largely independently and guide analysts and associates on their work streams
- Conduct primary research, expert calls/discussions, for collecting market insights and information.
Key skills - Develop acquisition rationale, market and company projections, industry benchmarking, review of business plan, sensitivity analysis, financial impact of operations consolidation
- Mentoring a team of junior resources to support the delivery of engagements and play a key role in their learning and development.