Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:3802 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Senior Associate/Manager/Senior Manager - Consulting - IT (5-12 yrs)
Opening for Senior Associate, Manager, Consultant with MNC company
Level : SA, M, SM
Key Profile Requirements :
- Ability to understand Methodologies (ITIL, SDLC, SCRUM etc) and other industry business fundamentals and ability to showcase a quick learning curve
- Should have worked with onsite teams (US, Europe, APAC) in business development or delivery
- Familiarity with market research and analysis
- Banking and Financial Services basic understanding Experience is desirable.
Key Responsibilities :
- RFP / RFI Response
- Understand client requirements (RFP/ RFI), build synopsis and have an ability to articulate the customer ask
- Create and publish Bid Plan.
- Work with Solution architects discussing solution options and initiate the build of response
- Participate, question and lead discussions keeping in mind customer environment specific needs. Working towards ensuring completeness and quality of response
- Work on pricing models and profitability sheets
- Participation in meetings with internal/external stakeholders (Delivery managers, Account managers and client partners) and Vertical & Horizontal teams.
- Prepare for Bid defence presentations as part of the sales cycle
- Bid Win, Loss and Pipeline Reporting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.