Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:4655 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Associate/Manager - IT Advisory/Consulting - Operational Transaction Services IT Capability Team (2-10 yrs)
The Operational Transaction Services IT Capability team advise and support clients through the complete deal lifecycle providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT services to clients. Services range from complex IT due diligence, post-merger integration, carve out/ separation, post deal value enhancement through to corporate restructuring. The team deliver buy side and sell side engagements for corporate firms and private equity houses across the transaction life-cycle.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience
- Preferably from Transactions / IT Advisory background: ideally due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or a deep understanding of core aspects of a typical IT function.
- Project work must include (preferably 2 projects) management of IT program office of a large implementation of ERP systems, preferably SAP, Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics etc.
- Ability to understand As-Is IT landscape and provide deep insights on current processes, people and technology.
- Experience of managing IT and Business Projects and should have Programme management experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes.
- Experience of working across industry verticals (eg. Financial Services, Retail, Mfg. etc.)
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations
- Project Management - be part of project teams comprising colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices.
- Business and Commercially Driven - working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to really help add value to our clients
- Business Development - assist in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and attending meetings with clients to help sell work. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- Learning - Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences.
- Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers.
- Professionalism and consistency in approach to client work, internal business and practice development projects.
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external networks.
Education: B.Tech / BE / Higher Education
Level: Senior Associate / Manager
Base Location: Mumbai/ Delhi
Travel: Yes, extensive as per consulting norms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.