Associate Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:5802 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Senior Associate/Manager - Data Analytics/Data Governance - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Hands on experience with designing / Data modelling as per business requirements for Analytics.
- Experienced in data lifecycle and Data Governance.
- Experienced in AML and has knowledge of regulatory requirements and changes.
- Knowledge of statistical/financial models in areas of Credit/Market/Operational Risks or Anti-Money Laundering.
- Experience in evaluating conceptual soundness of model specifications, reasonableness of assumptions, reliability of data/inputs, completeness of outcomes analysis, implementation testing, model performance metrics/thresholds, scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis, model use testing and back testing.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverable.
- Involving multi phase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues.
- Hands on experience with MS-SQL/Python/SAS/Alteryx or other structured query language.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leveraging data manipulation and analysis technologies inclusive of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, or DB2.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leveraging data visualization tools such as Spotfire, Qlickview, Microsoft BI and Tableau.