Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:551 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Associate/Manager - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- The nature and pace of Firms strategic work facilitates the rapid development of a highly analytical skill-set, which is underpinned by a structured training programme.
- Together, these elements provide exceptional preparation for any future opportunity in graduate school, industry, non-profit organisations or investment firms.
- Consultants are crucial to the success of FIRMS project teams. They are responsible for the comprehensive research and analysis that form the basis of each engagement.
- Under the guidance of senior team members, Consultants collect data on markets, competitors and customers, and perform the first stage of in-depth strategic and financial analysis.
- This enables the team as a whole to evaluate trends, develop conclusions, and prepare practical recommendations.
- As they gain more experience, Consultants are expected to assume a more active managerial role in overseeing the progress of a project and the work of new Consultants.
Specific responsibilities of a Consultants include :
- Gathering primary data on markets, competitors and customers through database and internet searches, market research and other commercial reports, internal client data, and telephone and in-person interviews.
- Developing detailed strategic and financial analysis, this will be utilized to determine the recommendations. Examples include : developing a spreadsheet model of market sizes and competitor profitability analysis.
- Working with the case team to derive insights, conclusions and recommendations based on the analyses. An Consultants must transform what he or she has learned into a valuable and integral element of the client's strategic direction.
- Consultants will also be actively involved in supporting the client development activities of Partners, through research, analysis and creation of presentation materials. Developing your Skills Working as an Associate at FIRMS provides you with the opportunity to gain a comprehensive foundation in decision making.
- From strategy to finance, marketing to operations, Consultants are involved in all aspects of strategic and financial analysis across a diverse set of industries.
- Our people are exposed to a wider range of industries and types of problems, which means their learning curve develops more rapidly compared to the Consultancy peer group.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.