Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:4602 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Associate/Manager - Commercial Due Diligence Team - Big4 (1-5 yrs)
Commercial Due Diligence
- Assist senior members of the deal team with, and lead significant elements of, the origination and transaction execution process
- Support the origination process through the preparation of pitch documents, presentations, and engagement proposals etc.
- Work with private equity and corporate clients, advising on commercial due diligence, market entry strategy, growth strategy and business planning / feasibility studies.
- Advise corporates on partner/acquisition target search, formulation of entry strategy, market assessment, financial viability of the business and preparation of implementation roadmap
- Advise PE and strategic investors on business/commercial due diligence related to stake acquisition and divestment and in assessment of pre-merger synergies
- Provided fund raising assistance to start-ups and growing businesses by developing business plan and IM
Key skills - Develop acquisition rationale, market and company projections, industry benchmarking, review of business plan, sensitivity analysis, financial impact of operations consolidation
- Mentoring a team of junior resources to support the delivery of engagements and play a key role in their learning and development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.