Chief Recruitment Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:285 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Associate/Manager - Analytics (6-9 yrs)
What will you do?
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs from an analytical standpoint and accordingly define the problem statement(s) to focus on.
- Design, develop, and deploy state-of-the-art, data-driven predictive models to solve business problems using the latest and most appropriate technologies in machine learning, statistical modelling and Operations Research.
- Deliver value in the marketplace by supporting teams serving clients and/or leading key research initiatives.
- Responsibilities include development of analytic solutions; pattern identification and feature extraction, variable selection; experimentation with algorithms, performance analysis and preparation for communication with internal and external clients, and training and development of junior analytics staff.
- Work will require effective coordination of global analytics and consulting team members. Some travel may be required to client locations.
- Contribute analytical thought leadership to assist on Business Development proposals.
What are we looking for?
- 6-9 years of experience and degree (B.Tech/M.Tech/MS/PhD or equivalent) in a quantitative field (i.e., Statistics, Engineering, Machine Learning, Physics, Econometrics, etc.) from top tier academic institutions
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in managing global analytics teams in multiple locations is preferred
- Track record of analytical product development, innovation, or research (patents or publications) would be a plus
- Data science expertise
- Python / R programming
- Have worked on semi-supervised problems
- Worked on NLP unstructured data / semi structured data
- Have prior experience in pre-trained models, like BERT, Glove,
- Worked on Neural Network, with experience in Tensor Flow, PyTorch
- Model development using RNN, CNN, LSTM
- Machine learning model development, hands on experience in Random Forest, XGboost, SVM etc
- Experience in unsupervised learning and optimisation
- Experience in model performance tuning
- Experience in Model governance and deployment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.