Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:335 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Associate/Manager - Affiliate Partnerships - NBFC (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Seeking a highly motivated and experienced Affiliate Partnerships Manager to run our affiliate marketing program. The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for identifying, recruiting, negotiating, and managing partnerships with affiliates to drive digital acquisition of traffic.
- This position will require a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape, exceptional communication and negotiation skills, and a data-driven approach to performance monitoring and optimization.
- Recruiting new affiliates to run CPA , CPI and CPL campaigns in a mobile app and web journey flow for instant personal loan product
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme.
- Negotiating terms of the deal (rates payment schedule).
- Hands on Experience and Understanding on Platforms Like Appsflyer, Singular, branch is must
- Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend.
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
- Monitor publisher activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase publisher -generated revenue.
- Recruit new publishers and partners through research, referrals and other avenues.
- Interact with affiliates and publishers to establish relationships, and proactively manage the existing relationships on an on-going basis.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate -generated revenues.
- Continuously analyze the competitive landscape and identify new affiliate opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria for the Job :
- B.A./B.Com/B. Tech and MBA/Mass Comm. from a reputed institute OR
- Post graduate degree / diploma in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and recruiting high-performing affiliates
- Relevant experience of 5 to 10 years, total minimum experience of 5 years
- Relevant experience in Media Agency or lending FinTech, and/or financial services industry will be a plus
Skills & Competencies :
- Deep experience of working on tools such as AppsFlyer, Branch
- Experience using affiliate management platforms, such as ShareASale, CJ Affiliate, or Rakuten Marketing
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.