Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hrx Consultants
Views:1093 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Senior Associate - M&A Corporate Team - Law Firm - LLB (3-8 yrs)
Senior Associate - M&A Corporate Team - Law Firm
Required Education : LLB
Should have law firm experience
CTC : Best in the industry
- Urgent opening with one of our clients which is India's leading law firm for the position of Senior Associate in their M&A Corporate team based in Delhi.
- Candidates should have corporate Merger and Acquisition experience.
Mergers & Acquisitions :
- Advising and assisting various domestic as well as multi-national mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising listed companies on substantial acquisitions and takeovers
- Providing opinions on minority protection rights
- Assisting in transaction structuring; Drafting and vetting of transaction documents and negotiation on the same
Private Equity Investment :
- Advising and assisting on both offshore/domestic private equity investment funds and Indian companies and promoters in private equity investment deals.
- Conducting legal due diligence on the target companies/vendor due diligences representing the companies
- Drafting transaction documents (term sheets, investment agreements, share subscription & shareholders agreements, closing documents to the transactions and the like)
- Providing opinions on foreign direct investment/overseas direct investment issues/ share transfer issues involving non-resident entities
Joint Venture :
- Advising various Indian and foreign entity collaborators, in relation to joint ventures transactions, including drafting and negotiation of the transaction documents, setting up of the JVC, regulatory applications/ filings, advising on issues etc.
Due Diligence :
- Conducted legal, corporate, due diligence for both private and public sector companies.
- General Corporate Advisory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.