Senior Associate - Legal - Real Estate (4-7 yrs)
Looking for who had experience in Real estate.
If he/she has are from 2013/2014/2015 batch they must have :
- Tier 1/2 law firms
- Experience in doing title due diligences for land (agricultural, residential, industrial)
- Experience in preparing auxiliary real documentation (agreement to sell, MOU, opinions)
- Role will also include research and visit to govt offices for registrations, etc
- Drafting, reviewing and vetting of Collaboration Agreement
- Development Management Agreement
- Deed of Declaration/Deed of Apartment
- Lease/Sub-lease Agreement
- Application Form/Flat Buyer's Agreement
- Construction Works Agreement
- Advising on queries pertaining to matters under various real estate laws
- Well verse with RERA and registered an Individual as Agent and Project under RERA
- Drafting of Opinion for client as to whether Retails Activities can be commenced from Commercial Premises.
- Drafting and vetting of contracts and agreements related to real estate such as Sale Deed, Agreement to Sell, Deed of Assignment, Power of Attorney and other related documents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.