Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:471 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Senior Associate - Legal - Law Firm - CS/LLB (3-5 yrs)
Senior Associate - Legal - Law Firm - CS/LLB
Our client a well established multi city law firm is looking for a Senior Associate to join their first Corporate team in Bangalore.
1. Knowledge & experience of provisions of Companies Act 2013 and the Rules framed thereunder, Insolvency Bankruptcy code, SEBI Regulations, & FEMA Regulations.
2. In-depth knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxes including Transfer pricing & GST.
3. Handling corporate compliances including drafting of documents, corporate filings, capital infusion, closure of companies, or any other corporate related matters.
4.Efficient in filing relevant forms required with MCA, Income tax, other statutory bodies.
5. Advises companies on Tax implications & improve efficiency.
Mandatory Skills & Attributes:
1. Strategic thinking - Identifying risk/ opportunity areas and highlighting them.
2. Familiarity with applicable laws & online forms filing procedures under various laws.
3. Building strong relationships with stakeholders and become integrated into their system.
4. Analytical skills . Ability to understand & provide valid & effective solution to the clients.
5. Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
6. Should have audit framework to understand gaps while carrying out corporate compliances to see potential opportunities with clients.
Required Skill Sets: Conversant with ISBC, SEBI, FEMA, Direct & Indirect taxes and MCA compliance
Apply to this job only if: You have required qualification, relevant experience and employment history which reflects good job stability
Advantages of Applying to this position: Opportunity to work with the first team in the Bangalore office of a well established law firm, high growth opportunities
Other Prerequisites: Good communication and soft skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.