Director at HR Synergy
Views:2810 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Associate - Legal - Contract Management - Big4 (4-7 yrs)
We have a job opening with one of our Big 4 client for the position of Senior Associate - Legal (Contract Management) to be based out in Bangalore.
Responsible for drafting, negotiating and advising on various contracts, in particular :
- Sponsorship contracts;
- Meeting and events contracts;
- Services contracts;
- IT contracts:
- Software License contracts;
- Hosted software/hosted services agreements;
- IT Services agreements and SLAs;
- Software support agreements.
- Providing business and legal advice and guidance to internal clients and end users regarding potential issues stemming from new and existing contracts.
- Working with internal clients to develop strategies to address issues identified.
- Communicating progress, challenges, risks and benefits to appropriate management levels and affected user groups and other members .
- Understanding practice and client business goals and how they impact the types of products and services procured.
- Coordinating with cross functional teams (tax, data privacy, information security) in respect to contract review as appropriate.
- Ensuring that accurate and sufficient contractual documentation is developed to effectively document procurement transactions and to protect interests
- Preparing and maintaining internal contract summary reports for review as needed.
- Understanding the policies that are relevant to procurement transactions and how contract drafting, negotiation and execution are impacted by those policies (Independence, Procurement,Data Privacy, etc.).
- Ensuring that all contractual documents developed are compliant with policies.
- Maintaining an understanding of the impact of changes in policies, organizational structure, and procedures.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Candidates need to have a minimum of 3-5 years of software-related negotiation experience (licensee side preferably)
- It would also be preferable if the candidates had at least some experience negotiating with the - big box- vendors (IBM, MSFT, SAP, etc);
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and vendors;
- Ability to grasp, understand, and accurately articulate and document technology transactions;
- Expertise in contract law, contract drafting, software licensing, intellectual property;
- Ability to assess size, scope and overall risk of contemplated transactions and to tailor contracts accordingly;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.