Senior Associate - Learning Management System (5-10 yrs)
Sr Associate - Learning management system ( success factor)
We are looking for people who have done SAP SuccessFactors implementation in one or more SAP SuccessFactors BizX modules, and who can demonstrate real impact within businesses and truly understand how to successfully transform business processes.The candidate should have a good understanding of the end-to-end employee life cycle and understand the industry-specific HR processes. The candidate should have experience in conducting customer workshops and demonstrate the leading practices to CXO's.
- SAP SuccessFactors Consultant/ Senior Consultant will have responsibility for:
- End to end single-handed delivery of respective modules beginning with requirement gathering till lessons learned.
- Would be able to understand the XML and code depending on clientsrequirements in respective modules.
- Should have sound knowledge on various integrations options available for Integrating SuccessFactors with SAP ERP or other SuccessFactors partner solutions.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and be the "Primary Face" to the customer throughout the implementation process
- Conduct discovery meetings with customers and write statements of work
- Providing best-practice guidance on HR processes
- Ensuring that all standards and processes are adhered to for any deliverables produced;
- Performing functional and technical consulting as well as project management;
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors' product-suite
- Provide train-the-trainer, administrative and reporting training to clients
Required Skills and Experience :
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience of SAP SuccessFactors BizX implementation projects, performing a variety of roles through the full project life-cycle with specialist functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors BizX modules
- Technical understanding of XML and ability to work comfortably in delivering client.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with the client
- MUST Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Ability to manage work streams within a large project (client-facing or internal)
Educated to Graduate / Postgraduate level
SAP Background is preferred.
- MBA/ PGDM/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Should have throughout first class in the entire Academic background.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching
- Build & Sustain Relationships
- Be Passionate about Client Service
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
- Manage Projects & Economics
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change