Success Partner at Link Success
Views:563 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Associate - Learning & Development - Strategic Management Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
We are a Leading Global Strategic Management Consulting organization looking for a Senior Human Resource Associate - Learning. The Learning Associate will partner with business stakeholders across various offices to ensure seamless training delivery. The role manages our flagship programs across CECs starting from design, planning & execution to ensure effective communications, scheduling, registration, delivery and metrics reporting.
- Lead the integration and development of extended firm-wide programs and new hire cohort group experiences aligned with a new hire onboarding program
- Monitor emerging new hire needs and develop proactive, innovative solutions
- Partner with business stakeholders to design, develop, and evaluate training and other learning resources
- Program large scale design, development and deployment of role evolution programs
- Manage communications and delivery logistics for key learning and development initiatives
- Manage participant and instructor resources and partner with stakeholders to maintain up-to-date, quality deliverables
- Establish measurement plans for program impact and effectiveness. Monitor evaluation data and stakeholder feedback. Create relevant training metrics reports and develop improvement plans where needed.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and extended stakeholders to assess development needs and make strategic recommendations to enhance new hires- performance through training and other methods
- Develop, manage, and execute complex training and development project plans to meet business requirements, develop process improvements, and ensure commitment from project team members.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of professional experience in learning and development
- Ability to design and develop classroom and informal learning solutions
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, and training evaluation methods
- Strong task and project management skills as evidenced through prior work experience
- Excellent program and project management skills. Prior work experience coordinating and implementing training programs, plus expertise in managing an ongoing, complex learning program
- Ability to proactively and continually collaborate with project team members and distributed stakeholders to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables
- Confirmed ability to analyze problems and solve them creatively
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization