Senior Associate - L&D Business Partner - Big4 (8-10 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 10 Years
Position Requirements :
- To qualify the requests for upskilling through identifying core business problems then assessing, planning, designing, developing and implementing the learning solutions for the organization.
- Creating bespoke programmes for technology & behavioral driven learning requests that align with delivery methodologies.
- Leveraging multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are addressed, and L&D is providing a measurable partnership i.e. value-add.
- Defining measurement strategies that link the L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment
- Understand digital & new age technology trends in the market and best practices in technology upskilling practices from external organizations.
- Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers on the preferred supplier list for delivery of technology& behavioral learnings needs
- Program manages large scale organization wide programs and drives successful outcomes as per program guidelines
- Manages budget for the engagements that he/she is aligned and ensures that learning needs and budgetary decisions are aligned and appropriately utilized
What You'll Need:
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of key concepts related to Learning and Development
- Have strong analytical, facilitation, communication, negotiations skills& agile
- Has project management/program management experience in terms of managing L&D programs
- Have strong business acumen, with an ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the
- Organization - includes rapport building with senior stakeholders in the engagement
- Be able to design curriculums based on the inputs received from technical teams pertaining to the respective business
- Should be able to come up with various metrices to define the capability roadmap pertaining to each business.
- Should have an analytical mind and be able to design and articulate learning-reports of the business and based on that plan the learning interventions.
- Should be high on energy, go getter and work out creative and smart ways to get closure.
- MBA degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in L&D consulting/business partnering space and an overall experience of 7-8 years in L&D
- Prior exposure to working in a Big4 organization involved in technology training space would be added advantage
- Good understanding of functional L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness education or training
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.