Senior Associate - IT Audit - Risk Advisory - Big4 (3-5 yrs)
IT Audit Senior Bangalore openings in a Leading Consulting Firm.
- Experience in evaluating SOC1 reports for User organizations
- Conduct SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Clients Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Conduct Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Perform SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Identify potential opportunities to drive standardization and efficiency across engagements by the use of automation.
- Working knowledge of frameworks including COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53 is desirable
Technical skills : Prior experience in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls over varied IT platforms including ERP suites, Windows, Unix/Linux, iSeries, Oracle database, DB2 and SQL.