Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:6076 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Investor Relations - FinTech Startup (1-3 yrs)
Want to join the trailblazing Fintech company which is leveraging software and technology to change the face of short-term financing in India!
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fintech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As Sr. Associate - Investor Relations, you will be responsible for ideating and executing innovative debt structures to diversify liability franchise.
What you will do :
- Negotiating and finalizing on the securitization structure with debt investors and close the associated documentation
- Identifying monitor loan pools and create portfolio cuts for securitization
- Keeping track of pool management, compliance, reporting, MIS, etc.
- Creating a broad strategy for the management of treasury suggest new ideas/instruments/structures for raising debt.
- Identifying and managing relationships with the existing & proposed investor for debt funding including securitization transactions.
- Liaising with various parties viz. rating agencies, wealth managers, regulators, auditors, etc. update the management.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Ideal candidates would be from the Treasury/corporate banking team of Banks/NBFCs (especially the ones working with fintechs or DCM desks of investment banks
- Minimum 18-24 months of relevant experience
- Must be well-versed with the securitization process, regulatory requirements & norms, etc.
- Must have end-to-end securitization deal experience.
- Must be well-aware of debt market (news, ongoing structures, capital markets, etc.) and possess strong know-how of various debt instruments viz. ECB, NCD, PTC, DA, etc.
- Ideally, should have established relationships with various banks, NBFCs, other financial institutions and allied agencies (trusteeships, rating agencies, legal firms, etc.). Though this is not a pre-requisite but highly preferred.
- At least CA or MBA. Preferably both.
- Expertise in MS Office suite is must, especially MS Excel
- Strong project management, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and under strict deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.