Recruiter at Three Steps
Views:2336 Applications:655 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Senior Associate - Investments (3-8 yrs)
The role will require you to track and origination transactions in sectors allocated to you. You are expected to shoulder end-to-end deal origination, evaluation and execution responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sector mapping, identification of segment that the Fund should focus on for investment
- Building a network of founders, bankers and investors for Deal Origination
- Leading deal evaluation process which would include engaging with the founder, company, speaking with other industry experts etc
- Making internal notes for Investment committee discussion and presenting the case to the investment committee
- Portfolio management of the investment made
- Articulating the funds view on the sector at various forums
What we are looking for:
- MBA/Chartered Accountant/B.Tech with 4-8 years of prior work experience
- High aptitude, analytical skills and learning ability
- Strong passion for investment and a long term ambition to build a career in this domain
- Self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.